Friday, April 27, 2012

fat.

ive really let myself go. really really really. according to my BMI i am overweight. 25 more pounds and im obese. thats some scary shit. i need to detox my life. step one in recovering from a three year symposium of lazies is to STOP EATING SO MUCH SHIT. but because i have the self-control of a cat in heat, that is my biggest hurdle. oh not the fact that im completely grossed out when i look in the mirror... one would think that would be my biggest motivation. or the fact that i wear nothing but my grey hoodie because it hides my shame. OR the fact that its been on my resolution list for the past 3 years. or the irony that im shoveling fruit loops in my mouth as i type. or my 6-months-pregnant-looking belly that i have when im definitely NOT preggers.
step one is major detox. oh wait step one is stop eating shit. step TWO is detox. step two is based on a mostly plant-based diet that i am stealing from http://www.irocksowhat.com/ because we have the same before pictures. well mine is not before, its now. but soon it will be my before. she has this amazing detox that she did and lost some serious weight. step three then would be toning up by exercising. step four would be basking in the glow of my awesomeness.  when will then be now?  SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment